Huron County Transit

Huron County Transit is operated by Enrichment Centers for Huron County as part of their overall service corporation.

The transit service is funded in part by a grant from the Ohio Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, Huron County Commissioners, agency contracts and passenger fares.

All transportation services are open to the general public. Riders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.

Reservations are required for all services.

In County Service: 

$3 per person each way within the county.

Out-of-County Service: 

Fares are determined by destination and can range from $4 to $40 each way.  Call the Transit Office for a quote.

In County Services:

Monday through Friday
7:00 am to 6:30 pm

Out-of-County Services:

Monday through Friday

8:00 am to 3:00 pm

Excluding holidays, to medical facilities only. 72 hour notice is required for Out-of-County-Service. Service is provided up to 50 miles from the county line.

Rural Transit Office Hours:

Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm

For Reservations Call:


Ohio Relay:

1-800-750-0750 (for hearing impaired)

Do You Have a Complaint?

ADA & Title VI Complaint Form

Online Complaint Form

Click button below to file an ADA or Title VI Complaint

Download Complaint Form

Mail form to:
130 Shady Lane Drive, Unit C
Norwalk, OH 44857

Serving Your Transportation Needs!